Office Administrator – Flawless Finishes Ltd
Guaranteed three weeks off at Christmas . . . and three other reasons you must apply today!
We only interview the best candidates and if you are successful, you will enjoy the following benefits:
1. Continual professional and personal growth as you learn more about our exciting business
2. A supportive working environment where we value the contribution of our people and are committed to seeing you develop to your full potential.
3. A fun working environment where laughter is compulsory and long faces are banned.
Flawless Finishes Ltd is a leading Painting & Decorating company in Christchurch. Our work ranges from residential to light commercial projects including maintenance, roof restoration and new builds. We are known for our excellent levels of customer service and ability to fix problems that other companies can’t or won’t. As a result the business has grown and we have decided that it is time to get some help – but we only want the best help! Are you good enough?
We are recruiting for an Office Administrator on a 12 month fixed-term full time basis (35-40 hours per week negotiable) who will be responsible for assisting the Office Manager in ensuring all office activities are completed in a timely, accurate and professional manner. You may currently be working for another painting company or related Trade Business and be looking for a new challenge.
Wherever you currently are, this is what you must be able to do to qualify to work at Flawless Finishes Ltd:
1. Be responsible for Scheduling jobs for the Director and other tradesmen.
2. Have knowledge of Accounts Payable and Receivable processing and entering and generating invoices.
3. Have excellent customer service skills and phone manner and communicate effectively with clients.
4. Communicate effectively with the Director regarding ordering and job progress.
5. Be fluent in IT literacy and have the ability to use (and learn where necessary) any programmes such as WorkflowMax, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
6. Assist with marketing activities (e.g. mailing letters, customer database, social media etc.)
7. Strive towards producing high quality work in appropriate time frame at all times.
8. Have fun, enjoy and be proud of what you achieve in your working day.
9. Be motivated and help your team to meet timelines and uphold the Flawless Finishes professional image.
10. Have a minimum 2 to 3 years’ experience in an office administration role (for a Painting or related Trade Business will be an advantage.)
11. Be experienced using XERO and/or Workflowmax (ideally, or another accounting package such as MYOB.)
If you DIDN’T ANSWER YES to ALL of the skills above then please don’t apply for this job…
If you think you have what it takes to join the Flawless team, then apply now!
Applications close at midnight 14th February 2020.
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter detailing why you are right for the job to Argene at firstname.lastname@example.org